Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

FotoBella.com August Layout



Hello...

Hope you all have been well and had an amazing weekend-!
I have not posted for a minute... due to having way too much fun in all my studio's.  And I have missed you-!!!

 I wanted to share a tutorial that I created for this easy and quick layout with My Mind's Eye: "The Sweetest Thing"Bundle by Jen Allyson.

No really.... easy it took me about 20 minutes.
You can find the tutorial below and to purchase the bundle go to FotoBella.com

Side note- I have started to make jewelry again. I originally got started with my business doing just jewelry almost 14 years ago. And it has been about a year since I last played with my beads and wire. So you will be seeing more of that in the near future. If you want a sneak peek  here is the link to Podds Jewelry.
(I am still uploading images and what not to my store so it is slim pickin' right now.) 
Wishing you a creative week.
Warmly-
Sarinda


Snapshot Layout

By: Sarinda Jones


What you will need:

My Minds Eye Bundle
Dimensional tape
Scissors
Paper cutter
Optional Date stamp


Step 1
Print photo 3”x3” Take the Polaroid Snap Shot sticker and place onto of your photo.


Step 2
Cut off edge of doily paper.

 
Step 3
Find the circle postage sicker “I Love you You are the best thing…” and “The Best Days….” Sticker. Add dimensional tape to the back of both stickers and your photo. I added two layers to the circle sicker.







Place “The Best Days…” sticker on top of the tape in the far left corner of page. 

Then place “Snap Shot Photo” about 3.25” from top of page and 2.25” from the right side of page. Add the “I Love U Circle sticker to the left of photo.






Step 4
Add three yellow dots to the left side of page under “The best days…” sticker. Then add another three dark pink dots to the bottom corner of the photo. Find the “Love” Sticker and place that just under the photo to the right. Then Date stamp in the upper left corner. Congratulations you are completed.




No comments:

Post a Comment